Smart Recent Blog Post List

Sep 23, 2011

Google In Page Analytics

Yet another awesome innovation from Google.A very important SEO tool, it actually helps one to visualize click views performed on a web page. Google recently launched In Page Analytic  for this which can be found under Content section of Google analytic.


 It enables you to visually analyze your website pages in order to assess how users interact with those pages, and helps you understand the answers to questions as per Google Analytics such as:






  • Is my page layout optimal for what I want users to accomplish on the page?
  • Are my users seeing the content I want them to see?
  • Are my users finding what they're looking for on the page?
  • Are my calls to action motivating or visible enough?
  • Which links are users clicking?
Here is the image for my web page:-


It's really great to see In-Page-Analytic report.
For more details one can refer :- 
http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?answer=178902

For SEO purpose this analysis report is very helpful, Try it out.



2 comments:

Nice post. I will definitely try this option to see how this feature helps in improving my website. I will also refer to the link to learn more about this option. Thanks for providing this short description.
in page analytics

Post a Comment

Smart Recent Blog Post List